Through our proprietary 10 Principles, Douk & Co. produces a portfolio of exemplary companies and executives who are living proof that sustaining a healthy work/life balance is achievable. A Socialpreneur is in business for societal benefit which is implemented through the 5 P’s. Equally important is their personal life balance which is addressed through the 5 F’s.
5P’s of Socialpreneurship
- Passion – Recognized their passion(s) early on in life.
- Purpose – Turned their passion into vocation (Purpose).
- Plan – Believe that their organization’s People, Process, & Product is where it needs to be.
- Prime – Report their company to meet the PRIME phase consisting of: Predictable Proﬁts / Recognized & Respected / Integrated Infrastructure / Mature Management / Enterprising Energetic Environment
- Pay It Forward – They have a Corporate Social Responsibility program.
5F’s of Socialpreneurship
- Faith – Displays more faith than fears in their decision-making process.
- Family – Believes that they have a good balance with their families.
- Firm – The Firm does not dictate how they live out their other 4 F’s.
- Fitness – Place fitness in their schedule at least 3x a week.
- Fellowship – Shares that they spend at least 1x a week on fellowship.
Douk & Co. compared the scores of CEOs/Entrepreneurs, based on 10 Socialpreneurship principles, between top CEOs/Entrepreneurs nationally versus Socialpreneurs from Douk & Co.